Sunday 8 November 2015

AAA Card - Thanks

I can't believe that it is already time for a new challenge at AAA Cards - the time is just flying by! For this challenge we are looking for thanks or thanksgiving cards.


Here's my card:

Our Thanksgiving was a few weeks ago so I decided to make a thank you card - you can never have too many of those on hand right?! I kept it very simple by stamping the medallion from the Penny Black Dazzlers set. I have wanted this set since it came out but I only recently managed to get my paws on it so I was pretty happy to ink it up! I did some colouring with Copics - keeping with Autumn hues - and stamped the Altenew greeting in Onyx Versafine. The panel was mounted on a black card base, and some parts of the medallion were coated with clear Wink of Stella.

I will link this up to the following challenges:

Join in the fun with us at AAA Cards - and before you do, make sure you check out the rest of the design team's creations!

Thanks so much for stopping by :)

Jill

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card I love that medallion
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This flower looks great in this fire-colours! Reminds me of sunny days :) Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! this is so striking and FABulous Jill!
    A brilliant image, beautifully coloured and perfect use of those Fiery tones.
    I'm thrilled you linked your AAA Cards up at Less is More - thanks so much.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous CAS card Jill! It;s so elegant and striking.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card Jill, that beautiful bold stamp makes a real statement!
    Gorgeous fiery colours too!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this gorgeous image and the way you have colored it! Love the off the edge setting. Wonderful fall thank you card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning and striking stamp Jill - fab card!
    Thank you for joining us
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card Jill! You've captured the colors beautifully...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that medallion is stunning. Such a striking card.
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete