Thursday 18 January 2018

TIME OUT #101 - Inspired By Words

The challenge at TIME OUT is all about projects inspired by these words:






So many different ways to be inspired by these words - I chose to focus on the word gift, and this is what I came up with:



A Tim Holtz stamp and some DP paper piecing... easy peasy :)  The greeting is from Studio Calico.

The rest of the design team has lots of fabulous inspiration to share - as does our incredible guest designer, Michele from I Card Everyone. We are so lucky to have her with us for this challenge :)

Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is Birch Press Design - and they are offering the winner a $20 gift voucher.

We can't wait to see what you come up with - so take some TIME OUT and play along with us!
Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

7 comments:

  1. I really like this kind of graphic/pretty combo mix, would be great for both make and female cards. Fab sketch feel to this card also. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that grid background. This card has so much fabulous dimension yet is only two layers! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great blend of graphic with cute and pretty, Jill ... that gift really pops against the grid background! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A present in itself this card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Jill. I love these Tim Holtz blueprint stamps, and this one is no exception. I love the colors you've chosen and the background is the perfect setting for the image. Great take on the words...

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a fun and creative card! I never know who to use the TH blueprint stamps, and you did an excellent job! Great take on the words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, Jill!! Paper piecing the gift was a fantastic idea and I love the grid background -perfect for that gift stamp. A stunning make.

    ReplyDelete