Thursday 27 September 2018

TIME OUT #119 - Friendship & Breast Cancer Awareness

It is time for our annual Breast Cancer Awareness and friendship challenge at TIME OUT.




We have been running this challenge for a few years now with our wonderful sponsor- CAS-ual Fridays. They are offering a $25 gift voucher to the winner :)  CAS-ual Fridays have a fabulous line of breast cancer related stamps and dies that I highly recommend checking out here.




I used one of these wonderful stamp sets, called Be, for my one-layer card:


I masked off three stripes with some masking paper strips and ink blended with three different shades of pink Altenew inks. I then white heat-embossed the three greetings in white embossing powder. I accented the card with a few simple pink gems.

Our Guest Designer for this challenge is Marieke - you can check out her wonderful designs here.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jill



6 comments:

  1. Such a strong card! Even in pink-shades... Perfect CAS and beautiful I think! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty in pink, Jill ... and full of impact ... a fabulous CAS design! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh I thought these were coloured card-that is some stunning ink blending-perfection. And I do love how you used these enamel dots they are placed just right x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really clever design. Love the three ombre stripes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love an ombre design! Very pretty one layer card and great message as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful Jill. I love the gradient pinks and the white embossing really stands out. Wonderful card for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete