Sunday 14 October 2018

Winnie & Walter WCMD 2018 Challenge

I  have a few cards to share that I made for Winnie & Walter`s World Card Making Day Challenges. Here are the three cards that I made (apologies for the photos - lighting issues :( ):





First up is this one:




To create the card panel I spread some black Viva Decor modelling paste through the Into the Woods Creative Screenings onto a white panel. Once it was dry, I trimmed it down and die cut the bottom with the Hello die. I added the panel to a black card base - I then added the two birds die cuts and the hello die cut - all cut from magenta cardstock and sponged with some Picked Raspberry. The die cuts were also coated with some shimmer. The rest of the greeting was heat embossed in white - it is from the Sending You stamp set.

I took an extra picture of the die cuts because it is hard to see the shading and shine in the photo:


This card is being entered into the following challenges:



Next card is this one:



I die cut the heart shape into some acetate and then sponged the hearts using 4 different shades of Altenew pink ink. I white heat embossed some words from the Sending You stamp set into each of the hearts, and added a gold foil Hugs die cut. I embellished with a strip of gold foiled patterned paper and a few gold hearts - cut using the Audrey cutaways.

This card is being entered into the following challenges:




I clear heat embossed the Technique Tuesday Number Game onto some Tim Holtz water colour paper before adding some colour using shimmer water colours. I then removed the embossing using the iron of technique. I added the frame with some foam tape before also popping up the Copic coloured Happy Dance elephant and the Sentimental Birthday white embossed greeting. I also added some tiny sparkly stars.

This card is being entered into the following challenges:


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jill

No comments:

Post a Comment