Thursday 22 November 2018

TIME OUT #123 - Black & White & 1 Colour

It' time for another fun TIME OUT challenge - this fortnight, we are challenging you to create a project using only black, white, and one other colour. There is also an optional twist of making it a one-layer creation.



Our sponsor for this challenge is Happy Little Stampers - they have very generously offered a $20 gift voucher to a randomly selected entry that opted to twist. 

Here is my card:


I kept it fairly simple with one of my favourite techniques - adhering die cuts to the background. I coloured the die cuts with a little bit of Aged Mahogany Distress Ink (my one colour!) and added a white embossed greeting from MFT on black card stock. I also added an MFT greeting from the same set to the inside of the card:



Our guest designer for this challenge is Joanna from JoJo's Spot - make you stop by and check out her wonderful CAS creations.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jill



6 comments:

  1. The colouring looks so good and I love that glass diecut; perfect shape! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stamp set! I do like this design and must try it myself. Adore the way you aged the wine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jill, this is just fantastic. I am loving your cards with the backgrounds made of die cuts. Going to have to try my hand at this. Mahagony is the perfect color here... I really love everything about this. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card, love the diecuts and the colour you used. Perfect

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! I love how you created the background with the wine glasses. Love the inside sentiment as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The gradation of colour on those elegant wine glasses is fabulous, Jill ... such a fun, celebratory card! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete