Thursday 20 December 2018

TIME OUT #125 - Inspired By Words

We're back at Time Out with a new challenge just in time for the holidays; we are asking you to be inspired by the following words:



Aren't these the perfect words for inspiration at this time of year? I was inspired by the celebrate and decided to create a birthday card using MFT Birthday Speech Bubbles. I simply stamped them in some bright colours and added a strip of foiled design paper to the panel. A few clear droplets to finish it off.


Our sponsor for this challenge is Stamplorations - they are offering the winner a $15 gift voucher and gifting a random winner with a gift bag of goodies :)



We are also incredibly lucky to have Michele from I Card Everyone as our wonderful guest designer for this challenge. She is a constant inspiration so make sure to check out her designs!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

4 comments:

  1. Super celebrate card! Love the bright speachbubbles! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so bright and beautiful! Love the happy look of this card, so colorful and fun! The overlapping speech bubbles look great, love this design. Merry Christmas dear Jill!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bold, vibrant and so much fun, Jill ... there's such a great sense of energy about those colourful speech bubbles! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun, colorful, and celebratory card, Jill. I LOVE it. Thank you so much for the wonderful Christmas card. Once again, I had many to send and I just never got them in the mail. I should start now for next year... I hope you have a happy and healthy 2019. I can't wait to see the ideas you and I come up with this year!!!

    ReplyDelete