Thursday 25 April 2019

TIME OUT #134 - Playful

We have a really fun challenge for you this week at TIME OUT - we want you to be playful!


Our sponsor for this challenge is one of my favourite companies, Winnie & Walter; they are offering the winner a $25 gift voucher :)

For my playful card, I used one of my favourite Winnie & Walter sets: Winter Wishes. I stamped an Copic coloured the two puffins before adding the panel behind a shaker window using Stampendous shaved ice (love that stuff!). I silver embossed the greeting on the light grey card front; the greeting is also from Winnie & Walter - this time the Sentimental: Winter set. I curved the stamp to run along the shaker window.




We are very lucky to have the very talented Nancy (Made by Nananas) with us as a Guest Designer this week - so make sure to check out her playful creation :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Jill


6 comments:

  1. Your shaker looks so super playfull and is a beauty! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well these guys are having lots of playful fun! Such a cool idea and what fab ice flakes these are. Curving the sentiment was a brilliant idea to fit in with your design x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little puffins are adorable, Jill ... so beautifully coloured in their sweet shaker scene! Such a fun, playful design! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Winnie & Walter, too! Your card is darling & so great how you did the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just Delightful! LOVE the shaker and the snow. LOVE the curved sentiment and the penguins, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these adorable little puffins playing in the snow. Your coloring is stellar, as always, and that shaved ice is fabulous. Your card made me pop a container of it right in my shopping cart! Love that you did the sentiment is silver. Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete