Thursday 6 May 2021

TIME OUT #187 - Move and a Special Goodbye

 We have great new challenge at TIME OUT but before we get to that, there is a big change happening on the TIME OUT team that I wanted to share. Sandie (London Days) is stepping down from the team 😢- Sandie has created TIME OUT and for 7 years has put her heart and soul into this challenge to make it the wonderful place to create and share that it is today. Sandie has been a wonderful leader, friend and inspiration to me, personally and I will miss her tremendously. 


So onto the challenge... this week we are asking you to be inspired by the word MOVE. Our sponsor for this challenge is Topflight  Stamps who are generously offering the challenge winner a £25 to their store 😃






For my card, I used a mini Avery Elle stamp and die set -  I just love the image and sentiment!



Our Guest Designer for this challenge is the incredibly talented Milla from Mustesormi - her colouring is phenomenal and her cards are always so beautiful.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jill






1 comment:

  1. Thank you Jill for your kind words it means so much and I have loved being on this team with you. You know how much your cards inspire me and how I am always amazed at your creativity and this card is no exception. Such fun, perfect design with the placement and love all the colours and yep the sentiment is fab too xx

    ReplyDelete