Thursday 7 April 2022

TIME OUT #211- Photo Inspiration

 We have a beautiful phto to inspire you this fortnight at TIME OUT Challenges:




We are very lucky to have Poppystamps as our sponsor for this challenge - they are generously offering the challenge winner a $15 gift voucher for their store :)

I took my inspiration from the trees in the photo and used the "Through the Trees" stamp from Pinkfresh Studios. Stamp once in light green onto light blue cardstock, then rotated 180 degrees and stamped again in dark green. I wanted to see whether I could apply hot foil to an image stamped on coloured cardstock and it worked well. Bothe the frame and the greeting are from Spellbinders and were hotfoiled onto the image using copper foil. Really pretty in real life :) 



We are very lucky to be joined by Lisa from My Paper Tales as a guest designer :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jill

3 comments:

  1. I love this view looking up through the pine trees, what a marvelous card! So happy to be guesting with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wondered about these stamps I have seen with the trees in a circle. Thank you for showing me how fabulous they could look on a card, and also where to best put the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete