Thursday 17 December 2020

TIME OUT #177 - Photo Inspiration

I can't believe that we have reached our (almost) last TIME OUT challenge of 2020! This fortnight, we are challenging you to create a project inspired by this lovely festive photo:




Our sponsor for this challenge is Stamplorations :)  - they are generously offering the winner of the challenge a $25 gist voucher!





I took my inspiration from the colour scheme and the crystal snowflakes on the bak of the chairs in the photo. I used a mandala (not quite a snowflake) die to cut the design from a panel of taffy cardstock and then backed it with a double sided adhesive sheet so I could inlay some sparkly glitter. I added a couple of Winnie & Walter greetings, a few die cut pine needles, and some crystals to complete the desing. 




Our guest designer for this challenge is the talented Vicky from Crafting Clare - we are thrilled to have her join us :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jill

3 comments:

  1. So much inspiration from the photo! I adore the mandala idea and adding the glitter-perfect. Not sure what ''taffy card' is-is that the colour? Placement of die perfect and love you added the pine-just that touch of colour-perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous, Jill. A beautiful design. I love the ombre treatment on the word "peace". Merry Christmas and much hope for the year ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is superbly beautiful Jill.. The textures and the placement ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete