Thursday 11 February 2021

TIME OUT #181 - Photo Inspiration

This fortnight, we have a TIME OUT photo inspiration perfect for Valentine's Day - filled with hearts, sweets, and flowers :)



Our sponsor for this challenge is CAS-ual Friday Stamps - they are offering the winner a $25 gift voucher :)




My card is a fairly litteral take on the inspiration photo - the die cut flowers are from our sponsor CAS-ual Friday Stampss - a set called Peaceful Garden that has unfortunately been retired. The large sentiment is from Concord & 9th and the small sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.




Our Guest Designer for this challenge is Nancy from My Creative Mess - we are thrilled to have her join us :)


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jill


3 comments:

  1. Gosh so many of the DT got the flowers in but me-no success! But I admire you all for doing this. I love these funky flowers, shame they have retired. Great placement of them, balanced out like this. And adore you added that tiny sentiment along the edge of the heart x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this to bits Jill! The heart image looks wonderful with the icing style 'Oh Happy Day' and those pretty rose die cuts are perfect! I especially like the way the 'isn't life amazing' part of the sentiment fits exactly in the space. If I had made this card I would have danced about for about half an hour lol! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your creation - especially the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete