Thursday 25 February 2021

TIME OUT #182 - 7th Birthday Celebration

 It's our TIME OUT Birthday and we have a challenge to celebrate it!




Our sponsor for this challenge has been with us since the beginning so we are thrilled that they are sponsoring this challenge - Stamplorations is offering the winner a $40 gift voucher to their shop!!!!! SO generous!



I kept my card sweet and simple - I used a combination of two stamp sets for the images and sentiment - WPlus9 And Many More and Ellen Hutson/Conconrd & 9th Sweet Sprinkles. The die cut frame is from Avery Elle. I did add some detail to the frosting using a coloured pencil as well as a few hearts die cut from glitter paper.



Our guest designer for this challenge is Karen from Random Reflections - her designs are so inspiring so make sur you stop by her blog to check them out!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jill


4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet is many ways! Love that frame-so pretty and super cupcake-looks yummy and then all those sweet little sprinkles and hearts-a real celebration for our 7th Birthday. Thank you for always inspiring our players and all the amazing cards you make-you know how much I love them-one still framed on my bedroom wall-thank you for being on out DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a festive card - perfect for our birthday celebration. I love that frame and your luscious cupcake. Love the detail of the sprinkles and hearts. It's a joy to be on this team with you. I hope some day we can get together again. Cheers to Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just a perfect birthday card. I have four granddaughters and they would all love this pink cupcake! The white on white frame really sets off the cupcake and sprinkles. Thanks for having me as your Guest Designer. It's been an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A real treat for a birthday! Congrats to you too! And again great inspiration for the players and me too...love the pink and browen combination you used! Stay save and hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete