Thursday 1 July 2021

TIME OUT #191 - Movies

Our challenge this fortnight at TIME OUT is Movies. We are looking for projects inspired by this theme with an optional twist of glitter or glitz




Our sponsor for this challenge is Poppystamps - they are generously offering the challenge winner a $20 gift voucher to their store :)

Here is my take on the theme:


I used Avery Elle's Hello Chum set - I just love the Jaws inspired sentiment! The background was created by acetate smooshing with Hero Arts reactive inks - the Sea Salt one (white) was really fun with this technique.

Our talented guest designer for this challenge is Nancy from Nancy's Creative Mess - we are thrilled to have her join us :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jill






4 comments:

  1. I have to smile every time I see this shark! What a fun card! Hugs, Gerrins

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous and funny, Jill. Love the water, and the placement of your die cuts and sentiment. Great card for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you always make the most creative cards. Love the design-how some of images pop in and out of the circle and fab sea background-super fun card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been in love with this card since the first time you showed it to me in whatsapp! So funny, makes me smile big time... And I love the ink smooshing!

    ReplyDelete