Tuesday 28 December 2021

Pinkfresh Studio December 2021 Challenge

 

Just popping in to share a couple of very last minute entries for the Pinkfresh December challenge...




My first card uses the Ornate Poinsettia die - inlaid die cutting with some watercoloured pieces - splattered with gold. The Holiday Vibes is also from Pinkfresh.


The second card uses the Lush Vines cover plate hot foiled in gold and Copic coloured. The gold die cut sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jill


1 comment:

  1. Your art really is beautiful, Jill. I do still need a few Guest Designers for 2022 if you're interested. You can email me or contact through the Word Art Wednesday Blog.
    I'm amazed by your creations. Best of luck in the FUN challenges you've entered. They look like winners to me.
    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete