Thursday 16 December 2021

TIME OUT #203 - Inspiration

How are you inspired? That is what we are asking you this fortnight at TIME OUT Challenges.



Our incredible sponsor for this challenge is Newton's Nook who are generously offering the challenge winner a $25 gift voucher to their store :)



I take my inspiration from so many places - one of them is designer paper. I had some old 12 x 12 designer paper that I wanted to use to make some fun envelopes - and I used the pattern to inspire the matching cards:



I die cut the squares from watercolour paper using a Memory Box die and then used some Distress Inks to watercolour them in colours taken from the design paper. I added some very fine splatter to the squares as well to mirror the design paper. The squares were popped up with foam and the card was finished with a gold foil die cut "thanks" and a gold embossed sub-sentiment. I had so much fun with this design, I made two!



Our guest designer for this challenge is Cindy from Stamps, Paper and Ink. Cindy won Challenge #200 with her gorgeous design and we are thrilled that she is joining us or this one.


Thanks for stopping by!

Jill




2 comments:

  1. This is just wonderful, Jill. I love the paper and I love your makes that are inspired by it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so brilliant! I actually have some of that printed paper so I am quite inspired to follow your lead and use it up.

    ReplyDelete