Thursday 30 December 2021

TIME OUT #204 - New!

 Our final TIME OUT challenge for 2021 is the perfect one to welcome in the new year - we challenge you to be NEW!

It is a perfect challenge for us to introduce our two new design team members as well :)  We are so happy to have Nancy and Aarthi join our team.




Our sponsor for this challenge is Uniko who are generously offering the challenge winner an in stock stamp set of their choice :)



I decided to make a New Year's card for the challenge - but that is where the "new" theme ends for me - the supplies I used are all older ones. I clear embossed Hero Arts Artistic Circles onto a piece of white cardstock. I used the infinity circle dies to create stencils that I used to sponge different colours of Distress Inks over the various circles. I cut a strip from the panel before foam mounting it onto a purple card base. I white heat embossed the sentiment directly onto the card base - this is also from an older Hero Arts set. 



We are thrilled to have Chrissie from Simply One of a Kind joining us as our guest designer for this challenge - her clean and simple designs are always so inspiring :)

I will also be entering this card in the current Hero Arts Stay Craft Challenge - circles



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Jill



3 comments:

  1. I love the subtle colours of your background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jill 😍 i should try this some day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors you chose for your new year's card. Very non-traditional. I love it!

    ReplyDelete