Thursday 14 January 2021

TIME OUT #179 - You!

Our first TIME OUT challenge for 2021 is all about you - we want you to create a project that says something about yourself. What a fun way to start the new year!!!



Our sponsor for this challenge is Stamplorations - they are offering th echallenge winner a generous $25 gift voucher to their store :)



One of the things that makes this challenge so great is that we tend to buy products that we like - I had purchased the Stamplorations A Girl and her Shoes stamp set a while back because I love nice shoes and I have accumulated quite the collection (Carrie Bradshaw might be jealous!). I also love the sentiment that is a Marilyn Monroe quote - so perfect! I did add some gem stones in matching colours to each pair of shoes because I also love adding sparkle to my cards :)



Our guest designer for this challenge is Anila from Novel- ideas - we are so happy to have her join us.

We can't wait to see your projects and learn a bit more about YOU!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

5 comments:

  1. Well a new thing I learnt about you....and I am also a major shoe lover and have way too many! A Carrie Bradshaw and the glas are coming back-did you hear that? I love how you used so many of these shoes and you know I love the colours you blended as the background. And super, super sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous make, Jill. I love all those wonderful shoes (masking must have taken forever), and the ombre inking. Those gems are just perfect. Fab sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a brilliant way to show your love for shoes Jill - I would love to see a photo of your collection! Love those colours together and really like the way you matched the gem to each pair of shoes. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The repeat pattern is really cool and I like that you colored the background and left the shoes white. Is this a colorblended and masked card?

    ReplyDelete