I finally broke out my Crazy Bird stamps - I bought them when they first came out but I only inked up the first one this weekend - for a Christmas card!
I stamped the scene using the holly and ornament using the Dylusions Christmas Borders stamps - I thought the bird would look cute as a Christmas robin looking questioningly at the ornament. The " 'tis the season" greeting is from Kelly Purkey. Everything was coloured with Zig Clean Brush pens (another first!) - and I added a few finishing Stickles on the holly berries and the ornament....
I will link this card up to a few places:
- Merry Monday is looking for holly cards
- Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge is also looking for holly cards
- One Layer Christmas Card Challenge - the twist this month is "family" so this one doesn't make that cut
- Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - use a stamp
- Addicted to Stamps and More where Anything Goes
- Happy Little Stampers CAS Clouring Challenge
The second card is the Birthday card for my youngest brother. He is a music lover so I couldn't resist this MFT Equalizer stencil.
I used three different colours of Distress Inks to create the equalizer pattern, and then I stamped the greeting (MFT -Keep on Rockin') on top of the design. I added a few die cut music notes on top - I covered them in Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents. I added the card front to a black black card base.
I will link this card to:
Thanks so much for stopping by!