Sunday 8 November 2015

Happy Sunday Crafting

I set aside a few hours for crafting today and managed to get some mojo back and create a couple of cards. 

First card was inspired by this fabulous card from Ardyth at Muse:


I loved the little pandas - and the way that they are dancing reminded me of my new Mama Elephant Reindeer Games stamp set. I inked them up and coloured them with Zig Clean Colour pens. I did some ink blending with Chipped Sapphire, added an MFT greeting, and some snow created with Versamark and glitter embossing powder. I finished off with a gem on Rudolph's nose.




My second card uses the MFT soda pop stamps and dies - I had to have these as soon as I saw them since I work for Pepsi and they are so perfect for making cards for my coworkers - this is my first one:



I created the background using Twisted Citron, Squeezed Lemonade, and Ripe Persimmon, and then stamped the greeting on an angle using Versafine Onyx. I coated the die cut in Brushed Pewter Distress Stain, and added a few drops of Glossy Accents to the background before mounting it on a SSS Fog cardstock card base.

I will link this card up to:




Thanks for stopping by!
Jill

8 comments:

  1. both cards are stunning!!!!! love the reindeer!!! the soda card is wonderful, the watercolors are beautiful, what a great idea! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! Love the joy and energy of the reindeer! So glad you joined us at Muse this week, Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card...:) love those reindeers...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That rendeercard is so cute! Great case of the muse-card! And the bottlecard looks so sunny; great to have such a fitting die. Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards, Jill! Love the colors on your soda pop card. Thank you for playing along with us at MFT Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright colours and your punny sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges. Come back next time! Marina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun cards! Cute pandas and reindeer and I like your use of color in creating the background on the soda card. Thanks for playing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete