A very quick post for a couple of cards that I made earlier today. First step was to die cut the Walter and Winnie Joy from a card panel. I then stamped the little Clearly Besotted robins and coloured with Copics (the little hat on the top robin is from Lawn Fawn). Using some Be Creative adhesive sheets, I filled in the die cut negative with glitter. To finish the card, I added a strip of glitter down the side of the card base and a strip of grey DP before popping the card front on top with some fun foam.
As you can see, the second card started in the same way as the first but instead of glitter, I adhered some antique silver Martha Stewart micro beads. I picked these up one day on an impulse and this was the first time I used them - I absolutely love the texture they give! I used a SSS Fog card base and sponged some SSS Fog ink through a MFT stencil to give a little bit of pattern. I then adhered the panel directly to the card base (to make a mail-friendly card!).
I will link these cards up to a few places:
- Merry Monday where the challenge is birds
- ATCAS where the challenge is Joy
- Virginia's View where the challenge is glitter
Thanks so much for stopping by!