I am not a coffee drinker but so many of my friends are that I couldn't resist the new Hero Arts Coffee Cut Stamp and Die combo to make some cards. I stamped, die cut and assembled the elements to make the coffee cups, and then I embellished the whipped cream and holly with some glitter (applied with multi medium) and sparkly gems. For the background, I die cut a stitched rectangle and used the "Peace Love Joy" from the HA Christmas Crystals set. On the vertical card, I stamped them lined up, and on the horizontal card, I stamped them in a more random and overlapped manner. I used matching cardstock for the card base.
I will link these cards up to a few places:
- Addicted to CAS has the code word COFFEE
- CAS-Ology has the cue card COFFEE
- Hero Arts Holiday Card Making Challenge
- Freshly Made Sketches - I used this week's sketch for the vertical card
The other card I am sharing is one that I made for my nephew's birthday. I used the Your Next Stamp Happy Dance lizards - coloured with Copics and fussy cut as the main image. I added in the Lil Inkers Happy Birthday die cut in black and white embossed the greeting on top. The background was created with Wilted Violet Distress Ink and a stencil - with a few water splashes for fun.
I will link this card to:
- Your Next Stamp - Sketch and Color Challenge (I used the colours)
- Addicted to Stamps and More - Anything Goes
Thanks so much for stopping by!