Saturday 3 December 2016

Congrats!

I had a little bit of time for crafting today and it was really nice to make a non-holiday card for a change! This stamp set from Lil Inkers has been asking to be inked up for quite a while and I finally go around to it :) I stamped the circles in SSS Intense Black Ink and coloured with my W&N ProMarkers. I did cover the finished colouring with Spectrum Noir shimmer but it doesn't really show up in the picture. The greeting is from Altenew - one of my favourite greeting sets - Label Love.


I will link up to a couple of challenges:

Thanks for stopping by!
Jill


3 comments:

  1. Oh how I love this beautiful display of color! What a great design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great colouring Jill, I thought it was a die cut from paper. Good to see you got to craft and thanks for joining AAA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Jill! The colours and patterns are so striking.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete