Thursday 25 October 2018

TIME OUT #121 - Inspired By Words

Our 121st TIME OUT challenge is all about these words:




Gratitude and happiness are great card making themes so I think this challenge will be a popular one :)

We are very grateful that we have a wonderful sponsor for this challenge - Stamplorations - who are offering a $15 gift voucher for the winner and a bag of goodies for a random winner :)





For my card, I used Stamplorations Trendy Leaves - this is no longer available but Trendy Leaves 2 is very similar.


My card this week is fairly simple - I wanted the focus to be on the sentiment (gratitude!). I stamped the one leaf repeatedly in some non-Autumn colours (I love Autumn - I just wanted a change!) and then fussy cut them out. I added them around a die cut circle on a dark grey card panel and popped the whole panel onto a light grey card base stamped with a greeting from Stamplorations For The Birds. I added a few sparkling gems to finish it off.

 We can't wait to see your project inspired by our words - so take some TIME OUT and play along with us.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jill


5 comments:

  1. I love you used the bright colours, always good to see vibrant colours and these really jump out at you against the grey background. And super design x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those bright colours! And great that you made them into a wreath; always so elegant! The stripes just let the wreath pop so beautiful; that is a great idea... Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE how you used the leaves to create that pretty wreath! And I love the colors you chose as well! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning color scheme! Really unique combo. The colors really pop from the dark grey base and framing the sentiment with the leaves was a great idea! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so late in commenting, Nonni, but this color scheme is so gorgeous and unusual for the season, and I love it. Love the grey background. I love the silver embellishments.

    ReplyDelete