Friday 30 November 2018

Winnie & Walter November Release - Day 4

We are back with the last day of the premieres for the November Winnie & Walter release - and the great news is that all the release products will be available for purchase in the Winnie & Walter shop this evening.

I only have one card to share today featuring the new Yetitide Greetings with Evelin T Designs. I am so in love with this stamp set - the yetis are the most adorable and so much fun. I think this set is going to be very popular and sell out quickly.

I Copic coloured and fussy cut three of the yeti images for my card (there are coordinating dies available). I then die cut three circle apertures in the card panel for the yetis to sit in. I then used the largest sketchy circle from the new Scenery: Dotty set to stamp pale blue backgrounds on the card base. I did mask off the bottom of each circle to create the illusion of snow. The panel was foam mounted onto the card base and the yetis were also mounted with foam tape. The card was finished with a white embossed greeting from the stamp set and some snowflake sequins.




The other stamp set being premiered today is Nutcracker Kisses with Evelin T Designs - I will be sharing some projects with that set next week - it is also fantastic so make sure you check it out.

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy shopping tonight!

Jill





2 comments:

  1. these are such cuties and I love how you kept the colouring so soft x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute Yetis! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete