Thursday 10 September 2020

TIME OUT #170 - Adventurous

This fortnight at TIME OUT, we are challenging you to be adventurous!


 

Our sponsor for this challenge is Funky Fossil Designs who are offering the winner a £15 gift voucher to their shop 😀


I was playing around with the Neat & Tangled Topography stamp set for my card. I stamped the map image onto some watercolour paper and then added some Tonic shimmer powders to get some different colours. I used a Winne & Walter alpha die to cut out the word adventure - stacked multiple times for dimension. The greetings are from the same Topography set, and the border stamp at the bottom is an aolder one from MFT.  The wood veneer airplane is from my stash. 



Our guest designer for this challenge is the very talented Conil from WhichCraft - she is a regular TIME OUT player and we are thrilled to have her join us 😀


Thanks for stopping by!

Jill



3 comments:

  1. A stunning card, I love the colours and pattern on the dies and love how you followed this through to the bottom paper. And how fab you had a wooden aeroplane in your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card Jill! I saw it on Instagram but couldn't see that the you cut the letters out of card stamped with a map image and coloured so beautifully. A stunning card! I'm still thinking about this challenge!! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool card! The stamping on the letters looks like a zebra print. I never thought it was a topography stamp! Great card!

    ReplyDelete