Wednesday 14 October 2020

TIME OUT #172 - Breast Cancer Awareness

This fortnight, we have our annual Breast Cancer Awareness challenge at TIME OUT - we want to see your projects that give support, show encouragement, and maybe include a little bit of pink :)




Our sponsor for this challenge is CAS-ual Friday Stamps - who have an amazing selection of both breast cancer awareness and encouragement stamps - they are offering the winner a $25 gift voucher to their store :)





I decided to use a couple of CAS-ual Friday stamp sets for my card - I used the Peaceful Garden set to stamp the layered blooms (the centre layer is heat embossed in light pink sparkle powder) and I used  the Mon Ami set for the greeting. The one layer panel was mounted on a dark pink card base for an extra touch of pink.






Our wonderful guest designer for this challenge is Cardogram - you should definitely check out her project for this challenge - it is gorgeous!

Thanks for stopping by!

Jill


2 comments:

  1. ooh I love this soft pink embossing powder-never seen this before-gorgeous! And looks so lovely with the darker pink. The stamping arrangement of the leaves gives the card a lovely flow. I have always loved the font of that mon ami set....I am a real 'font' person....if I don't like the font of a TV programme for example-I don't watch it....or I moan everytime I see the font...drives Callum crazy!! I know so quirky!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely wonderful, Jill. I love the placement of the flowers and leaves. Perfect card of encouragement. I love it!

    ReplyDelete