Wednesday 10 February 2021

Inspired By & Inkspirational Hearts

A really quick share today - a card that I made for the Inspired By Challenge:




I took my inspiration from a few different elements in the photo:

  • The background - I used a Taylored Expressions embossing folder to mimic the stripes
  • The colour scheme - the small floral and kraft colours 
  • Hearts
  • The lace - I added some gold stitching across the hearts insted of lace
I added a gold embossed sentiment from Neat & Tangled to complete the design.



I am also linking up to the current Inkspirational cahllenge of "Hearts"




Thanks for stopping by!

Jill


3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! Love this design...awesome take on the IB challenge! Thank you for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet, those hearts are so pretty with your wonderful sentiment and design! Thank you for inspiring us @ IB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your rows of pretty hearts card is definitely awesome! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete