Thursday 29 July 2021

TIME OUT =#193 - Inspired By Words

Our challenge this fortnight at TIME OUT is all about being inspired by the following words: 




Our sponsor for the challenge is CAS-ual Fridays Stamps who are generously offering the challenge winner a $25 gift voucher :)



You might notice from the challenge blog that Nonni (Nonni's Handmade Cards) and I used the same stamp set for our cards - that is because we created these cards together over Zoom. We used the same stamp set but we used different colouring techniques and designs for our cards. It was a lot of fun and I really appreciate the creative inspiration from our crafty session :) It also works well for the "friend" part of the inspiring words! The stamp set we used is an older one from Concord & 9th that we both had,



Our fabulous guest designer for this challenge is Jen from JENerally Speaking - her CAS designs are always so inspiring that we are thrilled to have her join us :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Jill

5 comments:

  1. I loved our crafty Zoom session and this inspiring card as well! The white die cut leaves behind the flower heart look amazing, they give the card an completely unique look. Looking forward to our next Zoom! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you and Nonni created your cards together - such a fun idea! You're colouring is gorgeous and I love the textured white flowers behind them. Thanks so much for having me as GD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I thought it to be quite a coincidence that you and Nonni used the same stamp! Sounds like a lot of fun. You both have mad coloring skills!1

    ReplyDelete
  4. so wonderful to hear you got together with Nonni-she was telling me this then I saw your cards today and thought it must have been for this card! And how fab to see how different they are and both so amazingly coloured. I do love how you added the leaves behind the rose showing us all how one stamp can be used so many different ways x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah! This is so gorgeous! I love that you added the image on top of die cut leaves.

    ReplyDelete