Thursday 24 February 2022

TIME OUT #208 - it's Our Birthday!!!!!

 It's our TIME OUT Birthday - come and celebrate with us!!!! 


We have a bunch of our favourite former teammies joing us for this challenge - as well as a whole bunch of amazing sponsors:




Alex Syberia  -$15 store credit
Altenew:  $20 store credit
CAS-ual Fridays:  $25 store credit
Lawn Fawn:  $25 store credit
Newton's Nook:  $25 store credit
Stamplorations:  $25 store credit
Birch Press: $20 store credit 
Poppystamps:  $20 store credit

Since it is our birthday, I dedcided to make two cards to celebrate :) I used our products from one of our sponsors - Altenew Polish Paper Cuts to create these two fun birthday cards:



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jill


3 comments:

  1. Oh such wonderful cards and you know I am a super fan of yours and have been since day 1!! Thank you for inspiring so many players and me and working so hard to make Time Out grow to the challenge it is now xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are gorgeous as always, Jill. Beautiful color choices and I love the folk art feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These Altenew cards are beautiful, Jill. I love the brilliant colors and lovely design. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration you gave us at Time Out. I created a few cards to CELEBRATE and play along. I hope you will take a peek at Entry #138.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete