Thursday 28 July 2022

TIME OUT #219 - Photo INspiration

I love photo inspiration challenges - definitely my favourite type of challenge and we have a great one for you this week at TIME OUT




Our sponsor for this challenge is a new one - we are so lucky to have Varda Sharma joining us as a sponsor :) They have a wonderful shop and will be offering the challenge winner 2 $15 gift vouchers to their store :)


When I first looked at this photo, I thought about watercolouring or ink blending a sunset scene and then using some silhouette stamp - but then I looked at my desk and spotted some MFT floral circle dies that I just had to have but still haven't used - and I thought it might be fun to go in a different direction. I created my "sunset" scene behind each of the silhouette circles by using coloured card stock strips. I pulled the colours from the photo - light blue, orange, yellow, pink, and dark blue - I never would have put these colours together but somehow they worked (see why I love inpiration photos!). I kept the rest of the card very simple - an MFT white embossed greeting on a strip of the same dark blue that I used behind the image and a few droplets to embellish.




We are very lucky to have Deepti from Handmade By Deepti join us as GD for this challenge. Deepti is a regular player (and winner!) and we are always so inpired by her creations.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jill


No comments:

Post a Comment