Thursday 20 October 2022

TIME OUT #225 - Thankful

We have a seasonal challenge for you this fortnight at TIME OUT - we are challenging you to be thankful.



And we are thankful to have such a wonderful sponsor for this challenge - Lawn Fawn is offering the challenge winner a $25 gift voucher to their store :)



I had a hard time figuring out what I wanted to do for this card so I turned to my collection of backgrounds and die cuts to see if I could put together something interesting - and this is the result:



The items salvaged from my ever-growing pile of half-made stuff were the panel (embossing paste using an older Memory Box stencil) and the leaf die cuts (using a SSS die and some card stock "painted" using Nuvo shimmer powder). I added an extra die cut from vellum, some pearls, and a layered Honey Bee die cut greeting to finish the card. Oh - and foam tape - lots of foam tape!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Jill


No comments:

Post a Comment