Thursday 1 December 2022

TIME OUT #228 - Wintery or Holiday Theme

This is the last TIME OUT Challenge for the year and it is also my final challenge as a TIME OUT DT. I have really enjoyed the last seven years as a DT member - I have always loved our challenges and I hope to continue as a player for future challenges :)

Our challenge this fortnight is perfect for the season - we are challenging you to create something wintery or seasonal:




Our sponsor for this challenge is Newton's Nook who are offering the challenge winner a $25 gift voucher :)




When I saw this Riley and Company background die, I knew I it would make a wonderful wintry holiday card. I used 5 different soft colours of glitter paper and some inlaid die-cutting to put the card together. The sentiment strip is foiled from Spellbinders



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jill


No comments:

Post a Comment