Tuesday 23 September 2014

Celebrating Stamptember



The Stamptember release from Simon Says Stamp is so amazing that I went on a little bit of a shopping spree... so now I have all these new toys to play with...

Simon Says Stamp has also launched a challenge on Flickr that I thought I would try - the theme is tic-tac-toe - super-fun! 
Tic-Tac-Toe! by Simon.Says.Stamp

Here is the first card that I came up with - using the diagonal die cut-Autumn-glitter combination:

The card features the new stamp set "Leaves and Scribbles"; it is a great set because each leaf has two stamps that can be layered in different colours to give the image some dimension. I stamped each leaf in two different colours of Simon Says Stamp ink (I also picked up the 6 new colours released for Stamptember!). I wanted to keep the card simple so I used a piece of BeCreative tape across the bottom and covered it with some Glitter Ritz glitter (Bronze). I added a very simple die cut greeting to finish it off.

I will also link this card to the Simon Says Stamp Work-It-Wednesday challenge.

Supplies:
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp - Leaves and Scribbles
Ink: Simon Says Stamp
Glitter: Glitter Ritz - Bronze
Die: Studio Calico

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment