Friday 26 September 2014

Manolo Blahnik - Part Two

This week, I have been cleaning up my craft supplies and during the cleaning process I found the adhesive-backed cork paper that I had been looking for earlier. There was still enough time to squeeze in another Runway Inspired Challenge card so I decided it was meant to be. Here is the card:


I die cut the cork paper using a Tim Holtz die and then lightened it up using some Picket Fence paint. I also die cut a few pieces of patterned paper pieces and then put it all together. I stamped a greeting and added a little canvas butterfly (also dabbed with paint) to finish it off.

I will link this card to the Runway Inspired Challenge - just under the wire. 

Supplies:
Die: Tim Holtz/Sizzix - Chevron Frameworks
Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee
Cork Paper: DCWV
Stamp: Clearly Besotted - Say It In Style
Butterfly: Little Yellow Bicycle

Thanks for stopping by!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love it when I have a 'clean up' it's like having a whole new stash all over again. This was a great find and your card has such a fab funky graphic design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute, Jill! I like how you made the chevron element random by adding the die cut pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The composition of this entire project is so lovely!! I adore the die cut cork arrows! It adds some amazing texture and interest! Thanks so much for playing with us over at the Runway Inspired Challenge - we're so glad you did!!

    ReplyDelete