Thursday 25 September 2014

Manolo Blahnik

I confess that I am a shoe-lover - I do have shelves in my closet dedicated to my footwear - front and centre of course! When I saw that the inspiration for Runway Inspired Challenge was a shoe by Manolo Blahnik - I knew that I was in. Here is the card that I came up with:



I think that my favourite part of the shoes was the cork texture but unfortunately, I couldn't find any cork-paper so I had to use some kraft instead. I stamped the diamond pattern using some pigment inks so the colours would stay true against the background. I then cut the panel and popped it up over the card base which I had inked white and stamped the greeting.I will link this card to the Runway Inspired Challenge.

Supplies:
Stamps: Cocoa Daisy - diamonds; Winnie & Walter - The Big, The Bold & You
Ink: ColorBox

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous stamping Jill - those diamonds are so cool! I used kraft for my DT card too - I think its perfect for this challenge, even if you don't have any cork - thanks for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge ;-)

    ReplyDelete