Friday 12 September 2014

Merry...

So I guess that I'm starting to really think Christmas cards now..

This card started with inspiration from the products themselves - I recently put in an order with Pretty Pink Posh and I absolutely love the stitched filmstrip die! The little windows reminded me of the Four Framed Snowflakes stamp by Hero Arts (I think that this one may have been discontinued) so I decided to combine them.



So the card came together quite easily. I just die cut the fame and then stamp the three inside squares with three different snowflakes in three different ink colours. I finished off with some silver-stranded twine, some sequins, and a die-cut greeting that I embossed with silver powder - oh and lots of foam tape for dimension!

Supplies:
Dies: Pretty Pink Posh - Stitched Filmstrip; Penny Black - Merry
Ink: Hero Arts - Soft Blossom, Soft Purple, Soft Pool; Versamark
Twine: Lawn Fawn
Sequins: Studio Calico

Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

  1. What fabulous wintry colours, Jill ... so perfect with the delicious, embossed merry! Love all that glorious white space! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete