Sunday 24 April 2016

AAA #63 - CAS Shaker Card

It's another challenge at AAA Cards and this fortnight we are looking for CAS Shaker Cards:




As well as the 1st place prize prize from our sponsor we're also offering the winner the chance to be a Guest Designer for a future AAA Cards Challenge.

Our sponsor this week is:

Stampendous


And here is my take on the challenge:


My love of margaritas forced me to buy this Avery Elle margarita shaker die :) I cut it once from white cardstock and sponged some Hickory Smoke and Blueprint Sketch on it and then again from fun foam to create the dimension for the shaker. 

The background was created by smooshing some Twisted Citron and Squeezed Lemonade onto a piece of watercolour paper. I then used the Simon Says Tiny Dots stencil and some embossing paste - and some glitter - to create the "salt".

I added the margarita glass to the card front and filled it with some yellow and green sequins - and stamped the Reverse Confetti greeting across the bottom.

So now it's your turn to join us and have some fun!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jill

8 comments:

  1. I adore that background Jill and so cool to make a cocktail shaker, love how you coloured the glass...need some salt for that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever die, clever shaker, clever play on the word shaker. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love EVERYTHING about this card, Jill. Love the blue on the rim of the glass - reminds me of my margarita glasses I got in Mexico. The salt is genius. The color of the sequins and the inks is perfect... AND it's funny too. A home run! I just love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great text for this beautiful shaker! The salt is super made like this! Enjoy the week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! Scrumptious Jill! Fun and funky shaker! Clever die and love the zingy colours! X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun! Love the bright colors and CLEVER design, Jill. :) Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun shaker and love those colours! I love margaritas as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute! I love the Margarita shaker!! and your EP salt is the perfect touch!!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete