Saturday 10 June 2017

ATCAS Guest Designer - Cheers!

I am thrilled and so honoured to be Guest Designing at Addicted To CAS today - I was asked to play along based on this card from the Pink challenge a couple of weeks back.

The cue card for this week's challenge?




And here is my take on the cue card:


For some reason, I seem to have a lot wine themed stamps in my stash ;) but I chose this older MFT one for my card. I kept it really simple by stamping the image and the greeting in SSS Intense Black ink, and I coloured the image using Copics. I added some sparkle to the champagne with my Sakura glitter pen - including some extra bubbles. I also added a layer of Glossy Accents to the glass to intensify the sparkle. I finished off the card with two types of washi tape along the bottom of the card, and a thin strip of black card stock to finish it off.

Thanks again to the wonderful DT at Addicted to CAS for having me along today and I hope that you will join us for this fun challenge!

Thanks for stopping by!
Jill




9 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card, Jill! I love how you added details and sparkle to the image and the sentiment is perfect!
    Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer for this challenge...it's been great getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. Love it! Thanks for being our guest at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the code word. I love the sparkly bubbles and
    the detail stripes on the bottom are terrific! I need to start
    Using some of my washi tape not just collect it!
    Thanks for being our guest designer for this challenge.��

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super that you are guest designer! And a beautiful sweet/feminine card!! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card I love that image and the sentiment. So happy having you guest designing over at ATCAS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jill, this is fabulous. I love the sentiment, too. I have so many friends who would really appreciate the sophisticated femininity of the card! So glad you are our GD this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're so glad to have you designing with us, Jill. Your girl is cute and the details in that glass of bubbly are so realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this card is super cute! I love the pink dress :)

    Thank you for beeing our guest designer this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute, I love her dress. The giant glass made me LOL, I need one of those. Clairex

    ReplyDelete