Thursday 14 March 2019

TIME OUT #131 - Our 5th Birthday!!!!!!

I am so excited to be celebrating the TIME OUT 5th Birthday with the rest of the team. I am so lucky to be part of this wonderful team with this group of incredibly talented designers - the challenges are amazing and we are truly blessed to have Sandie as our leader.

Our challenge this week is very appropriate - we are looking for cards inspired by these words:




Our amazing sponsor for this challenge is Stamplorations - Shery is the owner of Stamplorations and we are so lucky to have her on our DT as well. She is generously offering an incredible $50 gift certificate to the winner of our challenge. 




For my card, I used the Artplorations Bold Florals stencil for my card. I sponged white pigment ink through the stencil onto some dark grey card stock. Once the ink was dry, I added some colour to the pattern using my coloured pencils. I mounted the panel onto a standard white card base and added a white embossed MFT sentiment strip popped up with some foam tape.I finished it off with a few clear droplets.



Our guest designer for this challenge is Kara from Bright Hope Creations - we are so happy to have her join us for this special challenge :)

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jill

9 comments:

  1. Love the stencil and how you used it is sooo beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful - loving your art work here- TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your kind words and I am the one to be blessed to have you on the team-you inspire so many and always me-I only wish I could craft like you! And this is a perfect example. I adore the way you used the white first then added the touches of pink-and the clear droplets all add up to a very stunning and oh so detailed card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jill! This is fabulous! I love the technique you used with this stencil! Your card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your stenciled flowers are so gorgeous! I love how you used white pigment ink and then color pencil - it's so vibrant and beautiful on the grey! Happy Birthday to TO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look of this, Jill. I have never thought to use a stencil this way, but now must try it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply beautiful, Jill ... your colouring over the white is fantastic ... such loveliness! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, Jill. I don't think I would have thought to color in the stencil like that. What a marvelous effect. The clear drops are such a lovely touch, and I love the color you chose for the sentiment banner. I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fabulous way to use this stencil, wow and wow! I think I've never seen this technique before and it looks really striking. I hope you are well! xxx

    ReplyDelete