Thursday 28 February 2019

TIME OUT #130 - Be Unique

We have another fun challenge at TIME OUT this week - we are challenging you to be unique:




Our sponsor for this challenge is Catherine Pooler - the challenge winner will receive a goodie bag from her shop :)


The idea that I came up with for may card started with the Zen Feather set from Catherine Pooler - I thought that the sentiment was just perfect. I did some stamp surgery to cut it apart and line it up to frame the design. I then drew the rectangle and did some stamping and masking to create the flower scene. I coloured them all yellow - except the one "unique" orange flower which was also coated in Stickles for some sparkle.



Our guest designer for this challenge is Elizabeth from Paper Sweetness - she is a regular Time Out player and we are so happy that she is joining us this week - make sure to check out her pretty designs.

Thanks for stopping by!
Jill



8 comments:

  1. This is a really fab take on the challenge-that one orange flower is so unique. I love how we all interpret these words so differently. And fab way to use the sentiment-some good surgery there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect sentiment forthis theme! Such a lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE the way you emphasized the flower by coloring a different color. Such a clever way of emphasizing unique!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The idea to make one unique is great and looks beautiful, but I am most impressed by the way you framed them and how you placed the text; stunning! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your take on the challenge! Your card is so pretty and I love the placement of the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly are the masking queen of the universe. This is gorgeous. I love that one stand-out bloom, and I just LOVE your around-the-corner treatment of the sentiment. Fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doubly unique, Jill ... firstly with that single, bright orange, shimmery bloom amid the sea of yellow ones ... and secondly with the way you created the partial frame with that beautiful sentiment ... this is just lovely! Hugs, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous design, Jill! Your coloring looks amazing as well. Super idea with the sentiment -love the drawn lines you added. xxx

    ReplyDelete