Thursday 4 June 2020

TIMEOUT #163 - Inspired By Words

We have a fabulous challenge for you this fortnight at TIME OUT - we are asking you to create a project inspired by these words from Proust:



Our sponsor for this challenge is Stamplorations who are offering a $25 gift voucher to the winner :)



I took my inspiration from the "blossom" and "gratitude" portions of the quote. I coloured Stamplorations Dee"s Artsy Impression Blossom Spray #2 using my Altenew Artist Markers (my first time playing with them). I fussy cut the image and added it to a card base on which I had already added an Altenew die cut panel. I finshed off the card with a foiled Spellbinders greeting and a few Hero Arts sequins.



Our guest designer this week is the incredible Trina from Phamtasic Designs!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Jill



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Jill. Adore your colouring, really can see the shading and it looks so soft. Wow to fussy cutting this out! And I love that frame-I thought you had scored the back when I first sure it. Yet again another wonderful card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, Jill. You have outdone yourself on this one. I love that embossed background for that wonderful spray of flowers. Your coloring is awesome, as always. Love the foiled greeting. FANTASTIC all around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love that pretty spray of blue flowers. Your coloring looks great on the die cut background. TFS

    ReplyDelete