Thursday 21 May 2020

TIME OUT #162 - Free

For our TIME OUT challenge this week, we want you to express your Freedom :)



Our sponsor for this challenge is perfect for the theme - Visible Image is offering the winner a £25 gift voucher to their shop :)

Visible Imagem


I kept my project very simple this week and focused on the freedom of rock music. I tore a piece of masking paper and created a strip along the bottom half of the card - I then belnded three colours of Distress Inks (I wanted masculine colours so I went with the cool tones) into the masked area. I then too the Visible Image Play Guitar Stencil and some Viva Decor Black Modelling Paste to add the musicians into the coloured strip. This paste is messy AF but I love the finished efect of the pitch black raised guitarists. I finished of with a greeting from an older MFT stamp set. I also created a matching envelope from some green paper.



We are thrilled to be joined by Jo-Jo's Spot this week as our guest designer :)

Thanks so much for stoppign by! 
Jill

3 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card-I had missed that stencil! The colours are perfect and blend so well. I am amazed at your skill of using paste so well and it looks so rock and roll! Love you added the stencil to the envelope-someone is going to love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love this funky strip of colour and I can imagine those guitar men popping out, they definitely ROCK! Thanks for having me as the GD! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic, Jill. I love the edges of your blended panel and the colors you've used. Love the movement in the silhouette images, and your interpretation of our challenge. Love it!

    ReplyDelete