Thursday 13 August 2020

TIME OUT #168 - Photo Inspiration

Welcome to a wonderful TIME OUT photo challenge! 





Our generous sponsor for this challenge is Uniko who are offering the winner an in-stock stamp set of their choice :)


Here is the card I created - I was inspired by the hibiscus and the tropical feel - all on a kraft card base like the sand in the picture. The die cuts are all from Concord & 9th and I watercoloured them all with shimmer paints - along with the background. The die cut greeting is also from Concord & 9th:



Our guest designer for this challenge is Enna - a link to her fabulous Instagram is here.


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Jill

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Jill! I love all of the dimension and textures, purely from die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Jill!! I love how much dimension and texture you created with the die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really feels tropical with these colours and the leaves; beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is wonderfully tropical! I love the placement of all the dies and the super vibrant colours-all with shimmer! And fab idea to use on kraft for the sand! I so missed that idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can hear steel drums and taste my tropical drink! Fabulous design and take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete