Thursday 30 July 2020

TIME OUT #167 - Inspired BY Words

At TIME OUT, we have some fabulous inspirattional words to get your crafting mojo going this fortnight :)




Our generous sponsor for this challenge is Top Flight Stamps - they are offering the winner a $25 gift voucher to their store!!!!




I decided make another slim line card for this challenge - I am really loving playing with this size. I decided to focus on the dance party portion of the words - and I thought thescute critters from Winnie & Walter (sadly, no longer available) would make a fun scene. I used an MFT die to create the "photo frames" and coloured the critters with COpics. I ink blended the card base to add a little more colour. Some foam tape for dimension, and some sequins for sparkle and I called it done :)





We are lucky to have the talented Ashwini from Experiments in Card Making joining us this week - her creations are always so lovely. 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Jill




3 comments:

  1. This is so fun-they sure are having a party!! Love the way you designed this with the frames overlapping-it is like they are partying so much! Fab to add the dimension and super background x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so clever and adorable, Jill. I love the framed out critters and the ink blending makes them really stand out. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These critters look so festive; makes me think of cake and great company! A beautiful card! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete