Thursday 5 November 2020

TIME OUT #174 - Festivals

Our TIME OUT theme challenge this fortnight is a fun one - Festivals :) and to make it even more fun we are also challenging you to add shimmer and/or glitter to your project... spoiler alert - I used both on mine!





Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge is CraftTangles - they have some fabulous Diwali stamp sets that would be perfect for this theme. They are offering a $20 gift voucher to a rnadom entry that incorporates the optional shimmer/glitter twist.



When I think of festivals, I think of music so that is what I decided to focus on. I used an older MFT stamp and die set. I stamped the little mice and coloured them with Copics before die cutting them.I then die cut some frames from glitter (twist!!) paper and sponged some Crackling Campfire ink behind each frame.The frames and th emice were popped up on foam and I stamped the greeting in black ink. I also drew a border around the edge using a ruler and a Copic fineliner. Finally, I stamped some music notes  in silver ink and added some silver Perfect Pearls on top for extra shimmer (twist!!)  



I hope you are inspired by our challenge and take some TIME OUT to play along with us :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Jill

4 comments:

  1. Love this! The design is great, and those mice are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! I love your use of ink with the touches of orange and your cute mice are so sweet!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just the most adorable creation! Love those little musician mice in their sparkly frames, and I love the backgrounds in which you se them. Fabulous card and great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the playful movement and bright pops of color Jill! Fantastic card in every way~

    ReplyDelete