Thursday 26 November 2020

TIME OUT #175 - Quick

There is still time to play along with our current TIME OUT challenge - we want to see how you are inspired by "Quick".



Our generous sponsor, Catherine Pooler Designs, is offering the winner a $25 gift voucher :)




I am not a quick card maker - so a timed challenge was not an option for me. I decided, instead, to feature a "quick" theme in my design. I settled on this polaroid camera stamp and die set from COncord & 9th - becuase you cant get much quicker then instant! 

I created the background by adhering white on white die cut "smile"s on a diagonalacross the panel. I then stamped and Copic coloured the camera and the photo. The slot die made it really easy to put this interactive card together.



Thanks so much for stopping by!

Jill

2 comments:

  1. So clean and so beautiful! Love the texture on the BG panel! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh love your thinking here! Adore that background and know it must have been hard to make but looks fab. Super choice of colours and how fun to use the slot for the sentiment-fun and love the take on out word x

    ReplyDelete