Thursday 3 December 2020

TIME OUT #176 - Inspired By Words

For our TIME OUT challenge this fortnight, we are asking you to be inspired by the following (possibly seasonal!) words: 



Our sponsor for this challenge is Newton's Nook Designs who are offering the winner of the challenge a $25 gift voucher to their store :)




I have to admit that I had a hard time with this challenge - I am on a holiday card roll and I don't have any holiday supplies that really fit those words. I finally dug into my stash and came up with this older Clearly Bessotted phone stamp to play on the words "rings" and "bell". I stamped the phones in a few different colours. I added some enamel dots to the centres of the phones as a fun accent. I finished the card with a big Hero Arts die cut in a silver foil.



Our guest designer for this challenge is Jenny from My Paper Epiphany - she is a regular TIME OUT player and we are thrilled to have her joing us for this challenge so make sure you stop by and check out her amazing design.


Thanks fo stopping by!

Jill

3 comments:

  1. What a clever card! Great to see how you went a totally different way! Love the bright colours! Hugs, Gerrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this take on the challenge and remember you making it!! Such fab colours and you know how much I just love to see enamel dots. Silver the perfect choice for the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous interpretation of the quote. Love the placement of all of those wonderful phones, and the colors are wonderful. The sentiment in gold stands out beautifully. I love it.

    ReplyDelete