Thursday 8 April 2021

TIME OUT #185 - Photo Inspiration

Our TIME OUT challenge this fortnight has me yearning for beachy sunny days - check out the photo inspiration:





Our sponsor for this challenge is Kitchen Sink Stamps - they are generously offering the challenge winner a $25 gift voucher to their store :)



I kept my design fairly simple - I used a 3 part layering die to create the "flowers" and I used some stitched sentiment strips behind them to add some texture and mimic the deck boards from the photo. I finally added the sentiment in the teal colour from the chairs. 


Our guest designer for this challenge is Claire from Life on the Scrap Heap - her designs are always so fun and perfectly executed - we are so happy that she is joining us again as a GD :)


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Jill

6 comments:

  1. I always smile when I read-I kept this simple-as I never think your cards are simple....for me they would take hours and are always so detailed and stunning. And this I adore the layered flowers-beautiful colours and the sentiment strip-perfect. My fav part is the subtle touch of the white panels behind-super card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This caught my eye straight away Jill - it's so pretty and I love those die cut flowers. They may have to go on my Wishlist! Thanks for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This caught my eye straight away Jill - it's so pretty and I love those die cut flowers. They may have to go on my Wishlist! Thanks for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This caught my eye straight away over at TO, Jill. Those flower die cuts are so pretty and I love how you've added the stitched sentiments behind to mimic the boards. So clever! Thanks for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so pretty 💖

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Jill. I love the elements you chose from the photo to create your card. Love the result of that layering die - fantastic.

    ReplyDelete