Thursday 25 March 2021

TIME OUT #184 - Inspired By Words

For our challenge this fortnight at TIME OUT, we are jumping into Spring and asking you to create a project inspired by the following words:





Our sponsor for this challenge is Altenew - they are generously offering the winner of the challenge a $20 gift voucher :)

I was inspired by the "working in the garden" part of the quote (something that I need to do now that the snow is gone!) to create this Easter card using an older My Monthly Hero kit.





Our wonderful guest designer for this challenge is Helen from Moments of Crafting  :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Jill




3 comments:

  1. This really made me smile! I love how you have placed those 2 little carrots poking out from the ground!! Such detail always makes your cards a joy to see. Oh and I just spotted one of the rabbits has his toe caught under the ground-such a fun scene-love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the sweetest. I love those buns toiling in the garden. Best of all I love the carrots ready to be pulled.

    ReplyDelete