Tuesday 27 February 2018

Winnie & Walter Birthday Bash Card #2 & #3


I put together a couple cards for Winnie & Walter's 4th Birthday Bash:




Image result for winnie walter birthday bash



The first card I created for The Grid Challenge with Keren - even though the grid aspect is not quite as evident in the finished design. For the "grid", I applied some embossing paste through the Triangles Creative Screenings to a card base that was die cut using the la
rgest rectangle from the Katharine Cutaways. I then stamped Renee's Leaves onto some watercolour paper in Versafine Onyx Black and embossed with clear powder. I loosely water coloured the leaves with bright colours of Peerless water colours and then fussy cut them. I played around with the arrangement for a long time before adding them to the centre of the card and  adding the inlaid die cut In a Word Thanks die.

I am entering the following challenges:
The next card:









This card is for The Shaker Challenge with Lea. The challenge was to create a shaker card celebrating love, and I think this cute stamped image from Happy Owlidays definitely shows love. I stamped the image onto the card base and coloured with Copics. I die cut a circle in the card front and dry embossed it with a woodgrain texture plate (really hard to see in the photo). For the shaker material, I used Stampendous Shaved Ice - I glued a little bit to the tops of the owls' heads and the branch but the rest can shake around. The greeting, from Sentimental: Winter, was white heat embossed onto the black strip to finish the card.

I am entering the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by!
Jill



No comments:

Post a Comment